SERVING MACOMB,OAKLAND, & WAYNE COUNTY + SURROUNDING AREAS - GOLDEN MOVERS LLC
RSS

Recent Posts

movers
GOLDEN MOVERS LLC
Welcome

Categories

MOVERS IN MACOMB COUNTY MICHIGAN, MOVERS IN OAKLAND COUNTY MICHIGAN, MOVERS IN DETROIT MICHIGAN
Moving experience and tips for your move
powered by

My Blog

Welcome

Thanks for visiting the site! Welcome to the blog. Please feel free to leave a question, comment or concern. Thank you.

22 Comments to Welcome:

Comments RSS
Tina on Tuesday, February 05, 2013 3:15 PM
Hello. Just wanted to say thank you to Moe and the Golden Movers crew...they were amazing. I hate moving, but they made it very easy for me and they were such a pleasure to talk with during the process. Moe kept his word about everything from start to finish. I will tell everyone to hire them and everyone esle should do the same!

Adeen on Monday, March 04, 2013 3:42 AM
Really, it is good news for me because i am finding this kind of handy information which will be most useful to me for moving my shop. Thanks!!

Vera Chatwin on Saturday, March 16, 2013 9:39 AM
Very happy news for me about the moving service. Golden Movers crew gives me some exiting info they were amazing to me. Obviously I'll call you if I need any moving service.

Ashlee on Thursday, March 21, 2013 9:23 AM
I read all of the blogs on the blog page about how great Moe and Golden Movers LLC are so I decided to call the company. I called and spoke directly to Moe. He was so knowledgeable about his company and about moving so I decided to book with him. I am very happy that I listend to the blogs and called and booked. Moe and his crew moved me yesterday and they did awesome! They wrapped all of my furniture and I was shocked that they fit all of my stuff in one load! They were so nice and fun to talk to. I didn't have to do a thing :)! I enjoyed the entire process....go figure...moving is always stressful but not with them! They made moving a relaxing and even an enjoyable experience. I will for sure move with them again when I move and EVERYONE should absolutely move with them! Take it from me I have moved six times now and this time with Moe and his crew was the only time I actually liked it :)! I am even going to use Moe and his crew when I want furniture re-arranged in my home! If you are moving Call them!

orangecountymoversca on Saturday, March 30, 2013 1:50 AM
Experience is most valuable one thing for any service. Your information gives me delightful info about your service experience which makes me impress about your service.

Don on Friday, April 05, 2013 3:23 PM
I read all of these blogs and was skeptical...but I went with Moe and his crew....I could not be happier!! Moe stuck to his word on the price and from start to finish he was very professional. I am shocked that he showed up personally. He said he would but I guess I figured it was just a way to get me to book. But Moe did show up and I actually enjoyed talking to him! His prices are fair. My parents have to move soon and we will not use anyone except Golden Movers LLC and Moe! If you are going to move ONLY BOOK WITH MOE!!!

Vince on Friday, April 05, 2013 3:30 PM
I agree with all the positive comments about Golden MOvers LLC and Moe! I have used him multiple times to move me and my wife and kids as well as my parents my parents have used him multiple times. My home is over 4000 sq. ft. with very expensive furniture I have used other movers in the past who claim to know what they are doing only to have all of my things banged up and damaged...Moe on the other hand is there to make sure his team handles everything with care as if it were his own furniture. He pads and wraps everything so good that there is no need to worry. Also I have large items like a pianos, safes, custom tables etc and he was able to move everything with ease and without a problem and of course no damage. I agree with other bloggers that Moe is great to talk to as well, he is kind and has a great presence. My parents home is a normal size home but Moe treats her home as if he would a million dollar home which of course makes my parents happy. My mom uses him often to re-arrange her furniture...and I think just so she can talk. ONLY USE GOLDEN MOVERS LLC...take it from me I have used too many movers and once I found Golden Movers LLC I do not use anyone else for big and small jobs!

Ryan R. on Thursday, May 02, 2013 10:42 AM
The best tip is to just hire Moe and his crew from the start, they are precise and the best around.

Ryan R. of West Bloomfield MI on Thursday, May 02, 2013 10:58 AM
I wanted to share my experience that I had moving. I hired a company that was not Golden Movers to move my house into a storage. Unfortunately that other company was not careful with my furniture and then they got my custom made desk stuck in my hallway. The desk wouldn't budge, the movers kept trying to shove it every which way. I asked them to leave. I then found this website and read the blogs and reviews and called the company. I spoke with Moe directly and hired him right away. He and his crew came out and were able to manipulate the desk with ease out of the hallway and safely into their truck where they then stretch wrapped it. They wrapped all of my furniture. They were very precise movers! I wish I had hired them from the start instead of the other company. With that said, when my new house is done being built I will call Moe and have him move my things from storage to the new home. To all who are in doubt....take it from me, use Golden Movers!

Anonymous on Tuesday, May 07, 2013 6:43 AM
Michelle A. G. Comments THIS IS A REALLY GREAT COMPANY & I WISHED I HAD USED THEM FOR A PREVIOUS MOVE. IT WAS GREAT WORKING WITH MOE, HE'S A VERY NICE & POLITE MAN, I NEEDED TO MOVE IN A HURRY AND MOE WAS ABLE TO GET ME MOVED, THE MOVING CREW WERE REALLY NICE ALSO, THEY PUT NY ITEMS WHERE THEY NEEDED TO BE MY MOVE WAS OCT.10, 2011, I'M JUST NOW READING ABT THE COMPANY. WHEN I MOVE AGAIN, I WOULD LIKE FOR GOLDEN MOVERS TO MOVE ME AGAIN. GUYS, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. MICHELLE A. G.

eric greenwood on Saturday, May 11, 2013 1:22 AM

Moving Company in Staten Island on Friday, December 20, 2013 6:14 AM
I really appreciate this post. I looked everywhere for this! Thank you God, I found it on Google. You have made my day! Thank you again.

Movers on Friday, December 27, 2013 8:07 AM
Transporting goods by road is a common practice in today’s time. Unless the assets have to be shifted overseas or across the borders, people prefer to transfer them by road. There are a number of companies that offer road freight services. With such huge range to choose from, it becomes difficult for consumers to select the right deal. This is when TruckIt.net comes in. It is an internet marketplace where consumers as well as transporters can find the best deals for the road freight needs of Australia. It is a very simple step by step process where consumers list their delivery absolutely free of cost. They get quotes from different freight companies and choose the deal that suits them the best. The greatest thing is that you don’t have to pay anything to TruckIt.net until the transport job is agreed to. Log on to http://www.truckit.net/ for an obligation free quote now!

online sport on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 7:53 PM
Tatsaechlich, Web absolut sind eine grosse riesigen Element a um $ 200 field dass ist Transformation der Umfang waehrend des Spielens alle durch Ihre komplette Welt sichts der Tatsache, dass sie entstanden. Muss man Wette eine weitere 100 $ gegen die 7 Tage 12 weil die , wie die Chancen gegen zu gegenueber der Streifen fort sind sogar groesser hoeher ?

ray ban 4068 on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 7:15 AM
Thanks for another informative web site. Where else may I am getting that kind of info written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I'm just now operating on, and I've been on the glance out for such information.

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 8:39 PM
Das ist sie set der gemeinsame die Bedeutung von Beliebtheit von ein Internet ist wichtig fuer die mit dem ueberleben Ihrer Institution Einrichtung. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 9:41 AM
Warum gehst du nicht fuehren, ein wenig Forschung sich sie selbst? réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 11:52 AM
Der Wett sie Set spiegelt zeigt die Wett-oeffentlichkeiten Wahrnehmung mit den Kraft des Gruppen. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

office furniture Miami on Sunday, June 10, 2018 9:58 AM
I love the post very much. It is really good.

company on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 1:39 AM
i am glad to read this

Man and Van Hire on Saturday, October 13, 2018 2:09 AM
Your blog is good. Need a man with a van in a hurry? No problem just visit our site https://kiffgo.io/

Moving services Austin on Wednesday, October 17, 2018 1:41 PM
Very nice post, moving is not an easy job and you need some professionals for this who knows it well.